Each request to the Duffel API must include a
Duffel-Version header so we know which
version of the API you want to use.
During our beta programme, we may make backwards-incompatible changes to the API at short notice. When we do, you may need to make changes to your integration, or it'll stop working.
Once we move out of beta, we'll release new, dated API versions when we make backwards-incompatible changes to the API. We'll give at least three months' notice before ending support for older versions.
We consider the following changes backwards-compatible:
- Adding new API endpoints
- Adding new attributes to responses from existing API endpoints
- Reordering attributes in responses from existing API endpoints
- Adding optional request parameters to existing API endpoints
- Changing the format or length of IDs
- Changing the
messageattributes of API errors
- Adding new types of services