Last updated on Mon, 31 Oct 2022 09:33:54 GMT
This document sets out the terms under which you may use our website and the associated acceptable use policy including:
- 1. Who We Are and How to Contact Us
- 2. By Using Our Site You Accept These Terms
- 3. Prohibited Uses
- 4. Other Terms Which May Apply To You
- 5. Copyright Notice
- 6. Changes to These Conditions
- 7. Website Content
- 8. Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered by You
- 9. How We May Use Your Personal Information
- 10. Breach of This Policy
- 11. Law and Jurisdiction
1. Who We Are and How to Contact Us
This website is owned and operated by Duffel Technology Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11188295, whose registered office is situated at TechSpace Ground Floor, 32-38 Scrutton Street, London EC2A 4RQ, United Kingdom (“the Company”). To contact us, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. By Using Our Site You Accept These Terms
Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website terms and conditions (“the Conditions”). We recommend you read them carefully. If you do not wish to accept any part of these Conditions then you may not use our website. We amend these terms from time to time.
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
Please note, When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating electronically. We will also communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any requirement that such communications be in writing.
By using this website, you warrant to us that:
- You will not use this website or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions;
- You are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions;
- You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website; and
- All information that you provide about yourself and about anyone else shall be true and accurate.
3. Prohibited Uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to link (including deep linking) to our website or access, monitor or copy any content or information of this site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our prior written agreement.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
4. Other Terms Which May Apply To You
If you proceed to use any of our services once you have Signed-Up to Duffel, our Services Agreement will apply.
5. Copyright Notice
All content of this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software) is our exclusive property or that of our content suppliers (if applicable) and is, unless specifically stated otherwise, protected by copyright or similar ownership rights. It is published by us and may not be reproduced other than by downloading and viewing on a single computer and/or printing a single hard copy, for private purposes only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced, transmitted, made available on a network or used to create derivative works without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved.
The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on our website, unless otherwise specified, are our intellectual property. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent.
6. Changes to These Conditions
We may amend these Conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these Conditions to ensure you understand the conditions that apply at the time of use. Please refer to the “Last Updated” banner to assess when these terms were most recently updated.
7. Website Content
Duffel Technology Limited is an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales except where otherwise stated in our Services Agreement. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website (in accordance with English law or with any laws of any other country) or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website.
The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. If any price or other information is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. You must ensure you check all details of the chosen arrangements (including the price) with us at the time of using our Services.
This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability in relation to any such other websites or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
This website or any part of it (or any websites that are linked to this website) may not be compatible with your browser or computer configuration and we make no warranty that it is. We make no warranty that your access to our website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry out sufficient checks (including virus checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
8. Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered by You
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of services to you, which will be set out in our Services Agreement.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
9. How We May Use Your Personal Information
10. Breach of This Policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
We may alter these Conditions at any time. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. You should check these Conditions regularly.